Friday, May 27, 2005

Been away

For a couple of days!! Woo Hoo for me!!


I left DH in charge and disappeared to my Mum's for a few days, and can I say it was wonderful, having to think about nothing, just for 48 hours!!

I've been re-charging the batteries and had a wonderful time!!

I got back today, so am still a little unorganised. Added to which DH has re-booted the computer whilst I've been away, I think it is going to take me a while to find everything again, as he didn't save my favourites before re-boot!!

Also half-term started around here today, so things might be a little quiet around here for the next week, as my access to the computer is fairly limited when there are children in the house!!

Be wonderful if the weather stays the same though! Anyone know what the weather's supposed to be like next week??

No comments: