Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Getting my head around things

What can I say?? We went to see the Resp on Monday 24th, and got the results of the recent 24 hour study! Not sure they got the full 24 hours because Michael was in a mood the day it was done! But there was enough....

We're back in 02 at night, when Michael's Heart Rate drops so do his SAT's. In order to keep his SAT's rate up, his heart rate is high, the resp said he would discuss this with the Cardiologist. He asked if Michael's heart-rate ever dropped into the 80's, and the only time it appears to do this is at night in his sleep, taking his SAT's with him.

So the 02 is our friend again for the foreseeable future, although it kind of feels like we've taken a step backwards, it's not one I am totally surprised about, given the difference in him when he was back in it a couple of weeks ago, but I have to confess it's not one I ever expected to take.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: