Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday Blues

The kids are all in school at the moment, and it is quiet, I slept most of yesterday, and have to confess to feeling really depressed at the moment. Every so often life really gets on top of me, and I withdraw. I spent most of yesterday sleeping, I don't know if it's exhaustion, or what it is, but I really can't face it. It was not a good weekend all in all.

This morning while the house was empty I decided I was going to try to tidy up, I've done some of it, but want me to be honest I really can't be bothered.

It all gets to me like this occasionally, I cope for a while, and then something happens that throws a spanner in my works, and it all grinds to a halt. I get fed up of walking around with a plastic smile on my face, pretending everything in my life is wonderful. I guess it will be like this for a little while, and then things will pick up for a while, and I'll start to handle things better again.

No comments: