Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Extension

The building work is almost finished, one more day of brick laying and it should be ready for a roof!! Woo Hoo!!!

Unfortunatly before the roof goes on the builder need to remove brick work from the existing wall in order to put in a steel beam to support the roof that's already there! Which will involve supporting my bedroom ceiling, to stop it falling down, and turning my bedroom into a building site.

So we've had to empty our bedroom completely - Can I just admit to having hoovered the carpets, because I don't want the builder to think I'm a scruff! Thing is he's going to cover them in bricks, dust and whatever else falls out the walls!! So why am I worried about the dust that's collected behind the cupboards???

Here it is in all it's glory!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: