Thursday, April 28, 2005

Clack Clack

Not sure if you can do this or not, but you know when you put your tongue in the roof of your mouth, just behind your teeth and kinda flick it downwards into the bottom of your mouth, it makes a kind of clacking sound??

Someone has taught Michael how to do this......which is fun,

Except at the moment it is constant.... my Mum noticed it when she was down last weekend, I guess I'm so used to strange noises etc I had noticed this one, or is that there are too many other things going on around here. Either way, since it was mentioned it has become more obvious, that this is his latest "habit"

clack, clack, clack!

I've just been upstairs to put his brother to bed, and Michael is still awake, he's laid in his bed playing with a teddy-bear, and talking to him, I couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but every third or fourth word is...............Clack

No comments: